At Wholesome Pet Essentials we pride ourselves in treating your pets as our own while they are here with us.
Things that may happen while in our care and being pampered on their spa day:
- Pets can not speak, so occasionally they may whine, or cry out. Especially if they are matted, getting their nails trimmed, or even bathing and blowdrying. They may protest as they are saying hey what’s going on?
- With a little patience, talking to and going SLOW with them they will calm down. Some breeds though do a lot of talking.
- Your pets may need to be shaved or trimmed down shorter than was the initial plan. Sometimes if they are especially matted, have fleas, or are especially dirty our groomers may have to do this. And we will try our best to brush out first but this can cause extra stress on them, so to prevent stress we may shave them shorter instead. The good thing is fur grows back!!
- To prevent excess matting, consider an in between bath and brushout! We would bath, blowout and brush your pet. Check the nails and ears all at a lower price. We recommend a 4 week bath and brush, 6-8 full groom.
- Occasionally we do need to speak or scold your pet. It’s all about training, and it would be the same as you training them. We want their spa time to be as calm, relaxing and as positive as it can! This is where training comes in, starting early with nail trims, baths and blowdrying. And especially clippers and scissors, so as they grow from puppies to adults this time with us is a positive grooming experience.
- And lastly we feel we have the best groomers! Be patient with them as they work slowly, professionally and as relaxed as possible.
We aren’t about getting your pets in/out in the quickest time possible. We hand scissor, we hand dry and we go slow, again all for the care of your pets. We want to do the best possible job for you and your pets, even of it takes us a little longer.
Thank you for your continued support, your patience and shopping local and small.
Vaccination records can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (877)898-2416